Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Honey Chef

Time for another Progressive Challenge over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Page.


The Progressive Challenge freebie for this month is the New Release image Honey Chef.
I have teamed her up with the New Release ready made Kitchen Scene.


How sweet!
Coloured with copic markers and maybe just a bit overboard with the white gel pen.
I merged my two images together but you could easily print off both and then place Honey on some foam dots to give some dimension if you wanted.

Don't forget to request your image and join in the Facebook Progressive Challenge this month.
We would love you to join in.


I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Eclectice Ellapu - August
  2. Love To Craft # 13
  3. Cardz Tv # 7
  4. Come and Get It - Die Cuts
  5. Penny's Paper Craft # 41
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.







No comments: